TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE FIM
1. Attention. Small Class sizes, allow for more individual attention, which is necessary in a hands-on learning environment.
2. Practical Training. All programmes include a practical structured externship relating to their programme of study. Students in the culinary training program receive competency-based Training in an array of culinary proficiencies.
3. Operations. FIM owns one of the Restaurants, Bouquet Garni, that is part of the curriculum where students have the opportunity to learn every aspect of restaurant operations and ownership.
4. MQA accredited programmes. The standards set by the MQA assure graduates that the curriculum has been guided by a national organization of professional chefs, chef-educators and lecturers.
5. Technique. Any culinary institute, college or school can tell you about a particular technique or recipe. At FIM, students learn by doing. From your very first day as a culinary student until you graduate, you’ll spend plenty of time learning to be a culinary professional in our kitchens.
6. Professional. The most essential thing a food institute can teach their students is solid, professional cooking technique. FIM teaches all the how’s and why’s of professional food preparation techniques.
7. Career. The goal is to graduate from culinary college or institute and start a career doing something you love. FIM helps students find the right job to start their culinary career—not just any job.
8. Affordable. If you are passionate about cooking, attending culinary institute is the best investment and FIM is an affordable option. With financial aid available to those who qualify, your culinary education is within reach.
9. Competitions. International study and culinary competition opportunities.
10. Credentials. Students can graduate with demonstrated skills in an array of culinary proficiencies and receive the prestigious FIM Diplomas.
OCTOBER / NOVEMBER / DECEMBER / JANUARY
FEBRUARY / MARCH / APRIL / MAY